Library Hours: 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
READERS ARE LEADERS
- Policies and Guidelines
- School Library Events
- Book Lists and Reviews
- Library Standards
- Book Battles
View our entire School Policies and Procedures
- Kindergarten and first grade may check out one book at a time. Kindergarten books remain in the classroom. Second through sixth grades may check out two books at a time.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- Per District policy, payment is required if a student is responsible for the loss or damage of a book. The payment will be the replacement cost of the book, plus a $2.00 processing fee. The school will not accept a copy of the lost book in exchange of payment. Refunds are not gives after 30 days.
- Parents are encouraged to take an active interest in their child’s reading material. They should have discussions on what is, and is not, appropriate for their particular child.
- Please help your child learn to care for books properly.
The Library Media DESK focuses and prioritizes the reading and information literacy skills that students need to know and be able to use to help them read and research effectively in all subjects and with a variety of technologies.